- Geneva Centre ASD Play-Based Learning
- Kindergarten Part 3 Specialist
- Mehrit Self-Reg in Early Childhood Development
- YRDSB Early Years Central Primary Network
- Kindergarten Part 2 AQ
- YRDSB Great Beginnings
- SmartEducation Mindfulness Certification
- First Nation, Metis and Inuit
- Kindergarten Part 1 AQ
- Monarch Teacher Network of Canada
- Voices From the Land
- Roots of Empathy
- International Institute for Restorative Practices
- Interprofessional Collaboration & Ethical Leadership
- YMCA: Playing to Learn Curriculum
- Site Map
- Professional Documents
- Social Media
- TO INSPIRE & BE INSPIRED
Kindergarten Specialist ~ Additional Qualification
In the Winter of 2020, I worked toward the final stage of the Kindergarten Specialist Additional Qualification, Kindergarten Part 3 with ETFO AQ.
I have now acquired my Kindergarten Specialist Additional Qualification.
"Kindergarten Specialist is designed to extend and deepen the concepts discussed in Kindergarten, Parts 1 and 2 and ask Candidates to apply those concepts through the lens of becoming a Leader. In the Specialist AQ, we will turn our attention to building the leadership capacity of ourselves as effective facilitators and to strengthen our Kindergarten teams. We will broaden our instructional practices beyond the focus of our own classroom, instead exploring concepts such as adult learning principles, professional learning communities (PLCs) and networks (PLNs), change theory, mentoring, and teacher inquiry through evidence-based practices. Candidates will have opportunities to communicate and apply learning through practical experiences, discussion, networking and sharing the products of their learning. Leadership in assessment and strategies for building collaboration and support within the Kindergarten education community will be examined."